Re: Casey Anthony Cries on Judgement Day

On May 25, 12:23 am, johns <johns...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
trial.  She has spent so much of her life lying, that it's hard to know
what's true and what isn't.

Chocolic

Well, the prosecution is lying their asses off about the chloroform
and the "evidence" on the computer about how to make it. They
are experts only in turning fiction into fact for a jury who doesn't
have the background to examine what they are saying.
1. Chloroform is a controlled substance. Casey never had
   one drop.
2. Chloroform cannot be made by someone with no chemistry
  background .. and especially not by Casey .. a high-school
  drop-out.

And yet they will claim they found it in the car, and it was used
on Caylee. That is just a cooked up pack of lies.

And that says straight up, that the rest of their so-called
evidence is equally suspicious for the same reason.

I totally believe that Caylee drowned accidently, and that
Casey tried to cover it up .. and then went into a psychotic
episode that completely explains her behavior after that.
That is all there is to it.

johns

Was the bar hopping part of her psychotic episode?
Oh, and the sleeping around and the Bella Vita tat?

  • Re: Casey Anthony Cries on Judgement Day
    ... and the "evidence" on the computer about how to make it. ...   background .. ... and especially not by Casey .. ... Trashy behavior, of course. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Caylee Anthony Question
    ... part of the evidence you'd hear about being matched to a found body/ ... ideally in that bag, hair is still present. ... but here's a thought:   ... Casey Anthony, IMO, is human slime -- and I doubt ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Kronks August phone calls
    ... the cagey Casey is very likely to see what is in her better interest and agree to a plea bargain. ... since reports are saying that is was ... chloroform found, but who is ... All I was saying is that until they come forward with compelling evidence from the crime scene the case against Casey may ultimately not turn out to be as strong as it seemed at first. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Kronks August phone calls
    ... that lying Casey will EVER admit to anything! ... chloroform found, but who is ... evidence by most accounts. ... Casey's involvement does not equal proof of premeditated murder. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Kronks August phone calls
    ... There is NO way in hell that lying Casey will ... since reports are saying that is was ... chloroform found, but who is ... All I was saying is that until they come forward with compelling evidence ...
    (alt.true-crime)