Re: Should an 11yr. Old Child Face LWOP for Double Murders?
- From: Mick <mcl2@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:47:37 -0800 (PST)
My thoughts are that the parole board should have the option of
paroleing him at various ages 25? 30? 50? 60? Depends on him.
After a few decades, it should be pretty clear to wardens and paroloe
boards whether the guy has made a decent human being out of himself
and a a parole board could act accordingly. Of couirse, they should
also have the option of NOT realeasing him, even decades after he is
eligible for parole.
It's one thing to keep Manson Family members forever. They were
mostly early 20's when they did the crime and were condemned to
It's another to keep a middle-aged guy who did a heinous crime before
he hit puberty. Sometimes, it's a really good idea to keep him
locked. Other time's it';s a waste of taxpayers money and a life
(admittedly not an innocent life).
- Prev by Date: Re: Army Wife Allegedly Shoots Children: Moms Killing Kids on the Rise?
- Next by Date: Re: Army Wife Allegedly Shoots Children: Moms Killing Kids on the Rise?
- Previous by thread: Re: Should an 11yr. Old Child Face LWOP for Double Murders?
- Next by thread: Six charged in vicious bullying attack (With Video)