Re: Army Wife Allegedly Shoots Children: Moms Killing Kids on the Rise?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 08:36:10 -0800
On Jan 31, 11:07 pm, Michael Snyder <msny...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Chocolic wrote:
Yep, mothers have been killing kids since pre-history. We just hearAnd so have men. But there was never a dearth of reporting on that.-
about it more these days.
So have men.
I imagine the reporting has followed more or less the same apttern-
crimes that were reported only locally (if at all) 100 years ago now
make national news.
So we hear a lot more about either men or women killing families, and
child abduction/disappearances. They happened as much (more I'm
guessing) last century, but awareness was not as high.
50 percent of murders of children by a parent are committed by mothers.
Can you honestly say that 50 percent of the news stories you see about
child murders are about female perps?
40 percent of spouse homicides are committed by wives. Do you believe
that 40 percent of news stories about spouse homicide feature female
- Prev by Date: Re: Under Bristish law She Could Do Prison Time
- Next by Date: Man arrested on suspicion of slaying his mother, putting body in freezer
- Previous by thread: Re: Army Wife Allegedly Shoots Children: Moms Killing Kids on the Rise?
- Next by thread: Re: Army Wife Allegedly Shoots Children: Moms Killing Kids on the Rise?