Re: Loughner reportedly surfed Internet before Ariz. shootings

On 1/28/2011 3:10 PM, Mick wrote:

Did he stop by ATC?

Actually he was posting to a few forums with some wacky posts that you might see here! IIRC he got into flame wars... I'll see if I can find the link to the posts. I think one of the forums was related to fitness.

  • Re: Well, they went and did it.
    ... posting in nearly all situations and in nearly all forums for the reason I stated. ... Foolishness like covering one's ass may be the norm where you work, but UseNet discussion forums are so dissimilar that one can hardly conceive of anything *less* alike. ... Most of what I do online, aside from reading a few emails each day, is reading and posting to UseNet newsgroups, where plain text is not only the norm but required. ... When I respond to a top-posted message, especially one that is in response to a previous post, I typically have to rearrange the text so that my answers to each individual section flow together from first post to first response to second post. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Well, they went and did it.
    ... Foolishness like covering one's ass may be the norm where you work, but UseNet discussion forums are so dissimilar that one can hardly conceive of anything *less* alike. ... Most of what I do online, aside from reading a few emails each day, is reading and posting to UseNet newsgroups, where plain text is not only the norm but required. ... When I respond to a top-posted message, especially one that is in response to a previous post, I typically have to rearrange the text so that my answers to each individual section flow together from first post to first response to second post. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Well, they went and did it.
    ... Foolishness like covering one's ass may be the norm where you work, but UseNet discussion forums are so dissimilar that one can hardly conceive of anything *less* alike. ... Most of what I do online, aside from reading a few emails each day, is reading and posting to UseNet newsgroups, where plain text is not only the norm but required. ... of my post far below my response, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: My explorer behaves funny
    ... to one of the HiJackThis Support Forums below and allow the experts there ... to analyze it for youPlease DO NOT post your log to this newsgroup. ... You will have to Register before posting on these Forums. ... Smiles are meant to be shared, ...
  • Re: Perl translation needed for simple bat file
    ... who give expert advice (which I have learnt a lot from) ... I pity the www forums you must inhabit. ... You *CANNOT* parrot phrases of your posting hero's on such as posting ... worship bonanza..... ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)