Re: Killer Groupie Samantha Spiegel

"realpch" wrote in message news:4D03C06A.A4822F55@xxxxxxxxxx

Poe wrote:

On 12/10/2010 11:38 PM, realpch wrote:
> Slow Motion Apocalypse wrote:
>> LONG feature article
> Way to spend your youth, heh?
> :-(
> Peach

She sounds really annoying. I tried reading thru but it was just so "me
me me, look at me" I quit.

One of her roommates said that sometimes she wanted to strangle her. Can
you imagine how much of the two roommates' time and energy she eats up?

I'd be afraid to be one of her roomies. Cripes she is a very strange person.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Peach
    ... However I don't know if "to peach" belongs in this "fictional use" category or not. ... But they hadn't grasped that "gunsel" had nothing to do with guns. ... A boy; a youth; a neophyte of trampdom. ... I put the last cite in square brackets because I know Lovesey writes novels set in Victorian times and I beleive this is one of them, so we're not dealing with a genuine modern usage. ...
  • Re: My first week as Project Manager done...
    ... being a boss kicks much ass. ... heh And the pay ain't ...
  • Re: More sexism chat...
    ... Heh No matter...that meant they *both* got into Student ... The first meeting they vote on know, ... president, vice president, etc. ... Why are you teaching my hero, Li'l Peach, to be a ball-buster? ...
  • Re: date last saturday......
    ... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Peach ... Heh. ... ÿDue to its apparent absence, ...
  • Re: Passport Application--Denied!!!1!11
    ... and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. ... You, Peach? ... I was "not born in a medical facility" so I need further ... Last time I checked, Spohn (heh) ...