Re: Killer Groupie Samantha Spiegel

"realpch" wrote in message news:4D03C06A.A4822F55@xxxxxxxxxx

Poe wrote:

On 12/10/2010 11:38 PM, realpch wrote:
> Slow Motion Apocalypse wrote:
>>
>> LONG feature article
>>
>> http://www.sfweekly.com/2010-12-08/news/killer-groupie-samantha-spiegel/
>
> Way to spend your youth, heh?
>
> :-(
>
> Peach

She sounds really annoying. I tried reading thru but it was just so "me
me me, look at me" I quit.

One of her roommates said that sometimes she wanted to strangle her. Can
you imagine how much of the two roommates' time and energy she eats up?

:-p

Peach
--
I'd be afraid to be one of her roomies. Cripes she is a very strange person.

Chocolic

  • Re: Peach
    ... However I don't know if "to peach" belongs in this "fictional use" category or not. ... But they hadn't grasped that "gunsel" had nothing to do with guns. ... A boy; a youth; a neophyte of trampdom. ... I put the last cite in square brackets because I know Lovesey writes novels set in Victorian times and I beleive this is one of them, so we're not dealing with a genuine modern usage. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: My first week as Project Manager done...
    ... being a boss kicks much ass. ... heh And the pay ain't ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: More sexism chat...
    ... Heh No matter...that meant they *both* got into Student ... The first meeting they vote on officers...you know, ... president, vice president, etc. ... Why are you teaching my hero, Li'l Peach, to be a ball-buster? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: date last saturday......
    ... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Peach ... Heh. ... ÿDue to its apparent absence, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Passport Application--Denied!!!1!11
    ... and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. ... You, Peach? ... I was "not born in a medical facility" so I need further ... Last time I checked, Spohn (heh) ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)