Re: Court takes children away from woman who taunted dying girl...
- From: yD <yaffadina@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 25, 7:58 am, Poe <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a few days old, sorry if it was already posted. She definitely
should not be in charge of children. I can only imagine the damage
Jennifer Petkov's Kids Ordered to Live with Father
Updated: Friday, 22 Oct 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Oct 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
By RON SAVAGE
TRENTON, Mich. - A custody hearing was held for two of Jennifer Petkov's
children. A Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency
order. Her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son from a previous
relationship will now move in with their father until further notice.
Does this mean the father of the 8 year old will have both kids? Good
decision, this woman is not, imo, mentally stable. Her words and
actions are beyond merely distasteful.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dad of missing N.C. girl arrested on bad check charges
- Next by Date: Re: California state hospital worker is slain on the job
- Previous by thread: Court takes children away from woman who taunted dying girl...
- Next by thread: Re: Court takes children away from woman who taunted dying girl...