Re: None Dare Call It Attempted Murder
- From: bks@xxxxxxxxx (Bradley K. Sherman)
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:23:40 +0000 (UTC)
In article <comadrejoagua-820E56.11335814102010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
comadrejo <comadrejoagua@xxxxxxx> wrote:
bks@xxxxxxxxx (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
In article <920fbd8d-d4fb-4d31-b682-034939f3faa9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Mick <mcl2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Man shot by Cheney: 'I was lucky' to escape death
Even in the extensive 5 page psot article (that your qarticle merely
quotes) there is nothing that might suugest it was attempteed murder.
You think it was an accident? Crack shot hits companion squarely
in the face at distance? That's no accident.
First, it wasn't a shot,,it was a bunch of 28 gauge pellets,
First, I said he was a crack shot not that it was a shot. Cheney
was famous for his shooting prowess. If you are going to be that
cavalier about what I wrote, I'm guessing you are not looking at
the facts carefully.
- Prev by Date: Re: GLASS HOUSE RESIDENT
- Next by Date: Re: OT: things I'm getting pretty tired of
- Previous by thread: Re: None Dare Call It Attempted Murder
- Next by thread: Re: GLASS HOUSE RESIDENT