Re: OT: things I'm getting pretty tired of

On Oct 11, 11:49 am, Poe <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/10/2010 10:15 PM, Michael Snyder wrote:

Michael Snyder wrote:
Bible spam.
TNB spam.
Monkey spam.
Cross-post spam.
911 kook spam.
SADDAM spam.

Oh, and psychiatry spam.

I'm tired of people (not you) who try to map everything back to
something political.

Really? You're the reason I left this group. You and the rest
of the right-wing cabal.

Nice people, but hateful to others who don't share their beliefs.

Kris
What have I been doing?
Those who haven't found me: snurl.com/koecher
(Yes, he is/was a conservative -- to me, it doesn't matter)

  • Re: Gif only spam question
    ... They`re usually the same old banking scams set up as an image map ... but now my ISP has a web-mail ... some point I got over 100 spam every day, ... introduced spam filtering this has reduced down to about 5. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: OT: The surveillance society; theres nothing new under the sun
    ... Most paper spam is ... I sometimes do something not dissimilar when putting my email on a form I think might spam me, or sell it on: since a Demon account can have whatever you like before the @ (same applies to Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange accounts, and those of several other ISPs - basically, if your email is ... The BT one gives at least the postcode, which is enough to get you a map via Google and the rest. ... Why does the name Heidi - and, particularly, the thought of there being lots of them - make me smile? ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Email filter suggestions
    ... I am getting inundated with spam ... Origins seem to be ... all over the map. ... I am running linux with qmail. ...
    (comp.mail.misc)
  • Re: OT: things Im getting pretty tired of
    ... Monkey spam. ... 911 kook spam. ... SADDAM spam. ... calling is optional, but not appreciated by most of us. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OT: things Im getting pretty tired of
    ... Monkey spam. ... 911 kook spam. ... SADDAM spam. ... Politics does enter many issues on this news group. ...
    (alt.true-crime)