Re: Missing Oregon boy's 8th birthday celebrated without him
- From: Mrs Irish Mike <wilma6116@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:19:37 -0700 (PDT)
I know how he feels. My parents always had surprise birthday for me.
Surprise! They'd say. There's no party! I know I am the type who has
going away parties for me, after I've already left.
America! What a country! To think, of 300 million people there is
only one little boy missing. Amazing. More amazing is the fact there
is little else to concren people in the news.
Portland news industry must be fixated with the letter "K". Who will
get more air time? Krylon or the former record holder Keiko the Killer
- Prev by Date: Re: Underwear Bomber Fires His Lawyers
- Next by Date: Re: NC: Sheriffs want lists of patients using painkillers
- Previous by thread: Re: Underwear Bomber Fires His Lawyers
- Next by thread: Re: Missing Oregon boy's 8th birthday celebrated without him