Re: Karl Rove - His Crimes And Persecution Of State Level Democrats
- From: "Alex" <avdeelen.REMOFETHIS1@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:38:11 +0100
"comadrejo" <comadrejoagua@xxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
Rove has done stuff that is unseemly, but that is part of the
American political landscape of winning at all cost, rather than
outright illegal acts. I can point out some repugnant acts by the 1996
Clinton Re-Election Campaign that made Rove's actions look choirboy
No you can't.
And you're arguing that precedent makes it legal?
So if someone sells crack over here, then someone
can sell crack over there, because someone else
has done it too?
You should mentally prepare yourself for one
simple fact: that the Bush Administration has
been the most criminal administration in US
And Karl Rove has been at the center of a
lot of the political crimes. In fact he was
even in Yalta 3 weeks before their puppet
in Georgia started the assault on South Ossetia.
- Prev by Date: Re: Picture of Natalee Holloway's Remains?
- Next by Date: Re: Karl Rove - His Crimes And Persecution Of State Level Democrats
- Previous by thread: Re: Karl Rove - His Crimes And Persecution Of State Level Democrats
- Next by thread: Re: Karl Rove - His Crimes And Persecution Of State Level Democrats