Re: Woman's inalienable right to murder?

auswendy wrote:
"Michael Snyder" <msnyder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4b60e81a$0$2031$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
auswendy wrote:
"Michael Snyder" <msnyder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4b5fd37a$0$2039$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FURTHER evidence that men owned their wives PERSONAL property....
Puh-lease!

Mmm FURTHER evidence that I have won my argument. No counter arguments to the cite I presented just snipping and 1 word :)

Thanks Michael. I have enjoyed the opportunity to -
A) Educate you as to the corret spelling of Coverture and
B) Show that your understanding of coverture (not the chocolate) was seriously flawed.
I admit that I have failed to educate YOU as to the
*several correct spellings* of the word *couverture*.

LOL good joke Michael I didn't know you made jokes. Read on for an even better laugh :)

Coverture (sometimes spelled couverture) was a legal doctrine whereby, upon marriage, a woman's legal rights were subsumed by those of her husband.
.