Re: Who should fear being victimized
- From: robbielynn <robbielynnwynn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:56:41 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 25, 5:17 pm, "bella" <tinydancer...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"newss" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Michael Snyder" <msny...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The number of aggravated assaults (involving severe injury or
the use of a weapon) against men has always equalled or exceeded the
combined total of aggravated assaults and rapes against women.
Numbers for all other crimes of violence are also higher for men.
Men should be more afraid to walk alone outside than women are.
Who or what should men be afraid of? Roving bands of macaques? Robots?
Space junk? Blue ice?
All those females who are wanting to rape them.
- Prev by Date: Re: Maine Woman Who Killed Husband Won't Go to Prison
- Next by Date: Re: Maine Woman Who Killed Husband Won't Go to Prison
- Previous by thread: Re: Who should fear being victimized
- Next by thread: Re: Who should fear being victimized