CNN last night: Amanda Knox
- From: johns <johns321@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:46:20 -0800 (PST)
If Larry King was trying to make me mad, it worked. Seems
like the Spagetti-Eaters conducted nothing less than a case
of character assassination against her, and convicted her
without evidence or motive ... just a display of arrogance
and ignorance .. and one of their typical horror movies
scenes out of the 60s. Reminds me of exactly what has
happened to Casey Anthony. No proof .. no evidence ...
just a political circus. Neither of those young women has
or will receive a fair trial.
It is almost like we need a totally separate investigative
source that is not legally or morally connected to LE
or any nationality .. willing to conduct an "intelligent"
look into the issues, and set aside what is motivating
the prosecution. In a way, I suppose the News Media
is suppose to do that, but then they are powerless
beyond putting the "truth" out there.
It is a good thing I'm not President of the USA. I would
simply walk up to the parties involved and break
- Prev by Date: Uganda Debates Death Penalty for Homosexuals
- Next by Date: Re: CNN last night: Amanda Knox
- Previous by thread: Uganda Debates Death Penalty for Homosexuals
- Next by thread: Re: CNN last night: Amanda Knox