Re: Suspect told 'There's something wrong with you'
- From: "news" <news@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:20:11 -0500
"comadrejo" <comadrejoagua@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:comadrejoagua-E1EE6E.15274407112009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suspect told 'There's something wrong with you'
By ANGELA K. BROWN and ALLEN G. BREED, Associated Press Writers
Saturday, November 7, 2009
(11-07) 15:18 PST FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) --
There was the classroom presentation that justified suicide bombings.
Comments to colleagues about a climate of persecution faced by Muslims
in the military. Conversations with a mosque leader that became
As a student, some who knew Nidal Malik Hasan said they saw clear signs
the young Army psychiatrist -- who authorities say went on a shooting
spree at Fort Hood that left 13 dead and 29 others wounded -- had no
place in the military.
He's 39 years old. That's not exactly young.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fort Hood Investigators Focus on Motive
- Next by Date: Re: Fort Hood Investigators Focus on Motive
- Previous by thread: Re: Suspect told 'There's something wrong with you'