Re: Mass shooting in Orlando today - at least 8 casualties
- From: "okerry" <okerry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:22:03 -0500
"Ron" <BigELilE05@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 6, 12:42 pm, Poe <haun...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Damn. Doesn't sound good. WTF.
From the BNO Newsroom.
ORLANDO, FLORIDA (BNO NEWS) -- A mass shooting was reported at the
Gateway Center in Orlando on Friday morning, according to officials.
A 911 call came in around 11.30 a.m. local time, according to the
Orlando Fire Department. The caller reported that there was gunfire on
the eighth floor.
According to a spokeswoman, at least eight casualties were taken from
the building. Four of those were described as being in "extremely
critical condition," while the conditions of those four others is not
yet known. The spokeswoman said more victims are believed to be inside,
and said the gunman has not yet been arrested.
This breaking news story will be updated.
Former employee that got laid off.
My gf works 2 blocks from there, and of all days to have a company
meeting it had to be today. Main phone wasn't being answered and of
course no cells allowed in the meeting. She finally answered around
The shooter has been captured alive and well - apparently he ran to Mom's
house after he got done shooting.
- Prev by Date: Re: Heads up! Ft. Hood mass shooting
- Next by Date: Re: Heads up! Ft. Hood mass shooting
- Previous by thread: Re: Mass shooting in Orlando today - at least 8 casualties
- Next by thread: @@@@@@ Cheap *** Converse shoes at www.fjrjtrade.com <***>