Re: Balloon Boy - Falcon Heene's mom finally admits it -- it was all a hoax
- From: "JonesieCat" <jonesiecactus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 23:42:44 GMT
Balloon Boy's Mother -- It Was All a Hoax
Posted Oct 23rd 2009 5:15PM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand
The mother of the "Balloon Boy" has finally come clean, admitting the
whole ridiculous fiasco was the hoax everybody knew it was anyway.
In a search warrant affidavit that was released today, Mayumi Heene
told sheriff's deputies she and Richard "knew all along that Falcon
was hiding in the residence."
In the document, it says "Mayumi described that she and Richard Heene
devised this hoax approximately two weeks earlier ... she and Richard
had instructed their three children to lie to authorities as well as
the media regarding this hoax."
Larimer County Sheriff Jim Alderden has said he will recommend charges
against the family including conspiracy, contributing to the
delinquency of a minor, making a false report to authorities and
attempting to influence a public servant.
Is this true? If so, why haven't charges been filed? Anybody?
- Prev by Date: Somer article and video
- Next by Date: Re: Somer - video of mom warning the killer
- Previous by thread: Somer article and video
- Next by thread: Re: Balloon Boy - Falcon Heene's mom finally admits it -- it was all a hoax