Re: OT: Yeah, like this, I guess
- From: Kathy <kb222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:16:15 -0400
Since I can't afford a non-freebie newsreader, I'm thinking I'll never
be able to block the spammers and nutjobs.
Surely you could afford 10 Euros/yr (approx $15 or a little over $1/
A lot of people over on the cat groups use this service and rave about
it (support is apparently excellent as well):
That's a news service... not a newsreader. It's extremely unlikely to
automatically filter the nutjobs in this newsgroup. I don't have any
problem at all with my news service. What I honestly need is a good
newsreader that does lots of complicated stuff, is simple to use, and
costs little or nothing. WinVn would be perfect if I could delete or save
posts and set killfiles.
What I like about Free Agent is I can delete all the posts I'm not
interested in following, and save threads I want to track. WinVn doesn't
offer that. Bummer, huh? And I can't set killfiles on Free Agent either.
As far as I know, there is no free news reader that will allow the user to
You can do all that with Individual. You can just click on a post to have that poster killfiled. You can delete threads, saving only the ones you want to keep.
- Prev by Date: Re: Canada Woman, 3 newborns found dead
- Next by Date: Re: CA--Self-described Full Gospel Minister arrested in 1981 triple murder
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Yeah, like this, I guess
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Yeah, like this, I guess