Re: OT / Report: Dennis Hopper Rushed to Hospital
- From: Marianna <nomiddleinitial99@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 30, 3:28 pm, Poe <haun...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dennis Hopper's reportedly taken an uneasy ride to an emergency room.
The iconoclastic star of Easy Rider, Hoosiers and Blue Velvet was taken
by ambulance this afternoon to an unidentified New York hospital, per
Eyewitnesses were quoted saying the 73-year-old Hopper was brought into
the E.R. wearing an oxygen mask.
I hope it wasn't like that scene from Blue Velvet. Oy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Roman Polanski's victim Samantha Geimer, now 45 AND very RICH , 'got over it long ago'
- Next by Date: Re: OT / Report: Dennis Hopper Rushed to Hospital
- Previous by thread: Re: OT / Report: Dennis Hopper Rushed to Hospital
- Next by thread: Re: OT / Report: Dennis Hopper Rushed to Hospital