Re: Police: Georgia Teenager Shoots Sleeping Stepsister 10 Times After He Wakes Up From Dream
- From: "Lesmond" <lesmond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 22:28:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:12:14 -0700 (PDT), Marianna wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:07ÿam, "Lesmond" <lesm...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(top posting only to reply to Poe's comment)
Before you start passing judgement on "irresponsible gun owners", you
don't know that the gun wasn't locked up. I'm calling bullshit on this
kid's story that he was asleep or in some kind of dream state. He knew
exactly what he was doing. You don't wake up from a sound sleep,
decide you need a gun, think/remember where the gun is kept, walk into
another room that is lord only knows how far from your bedroom and
retrieve the gun from wherever it it kept, check to see if it's loaded
and load it if necessary, walk back out to this person who's angered
you, aim at their head while they sleep and fire 10 times in some kind
of dream state. Sorry, not buying it, especially since he stole the
victim's car and had to be tracked down at a buddy's house by LE
before he would admit to the whole thing. Don't go off on
"irresponsible gun owners" here- save your bile for " sociopathic
You're not a sleepwalker, are you?
You're not really buying this horseshit sleepwalking story, are you?
I've done some very strange things while sleepwalking.
The house was full of wildlife and all the pies were gone.
- Prev by Date: Re: Jaycee Lee Dugard: My 'guilt'
- Next by Date: Re: Just Another Day at Wal-mart
- Previous by thread: Re: Police: Georgia Teenager Shoots Sleeping Stepsister 10 Times After He Wakes Up From Dream
- Next by thread: Re: Police: Georgia Teenager Shoots Sleeping Stepsister 10 Times After He Wakes Up From Dream