Re: 100 mph car kills 4 - Cops call it a runaway!!!!
- From: "JonesieCat" <jonesiecactus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:00:05 GMT
"M" <mcl2@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm hestant to joint a thread started by a cross-posting, psycho
Can you turn off the ignition when the transmission is not in park?
Years ago I knew someone in a rural area who was going too fast, maybe the
acc stuck, don't recall. He thought fast & turned off the ignition - and he
forgot the steering wheel would promptly lock up and he had no control. He
ran off the road, crashed through a fence etc etc. He lived, no one else
hurt. One of the cross posters also mentions loss of power brakes (w engine
- Prev by Date: ✪✪✪*** D&G Shoes Cheap Gucci Jeans at www.guomeitrade.com✪✪✪
- Next by Date: Re: CA--Garrido search yields a bone fragment...
- Previous by thread: Re: 100 mph car kills 4 - Cops call it a runaway!!!!
- Next by thread: Re: 100 mph car kills 4 - Cops call it a runaway!!!!