Re: Wife & 2 children found Strangled to death in Home
- From: "td" <tinydancer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:51:15 -0400
COLUMBIA: Coleman provides fingerprints, retains attorney
By Joe Leicht
The Major Case Squad and Columbia Police have a set of fingerprints but no
And the father of two boys and husband of a woman found slain last week has
At around 3 p.m. Monday afternoon, Christopher Coleman left Columbia Police
Headquarters with his attorney, William Margulis, having supplied police
with his fingerprints.
Major Case Squad Deputy Commander Jeff Connor said at a 4:15 p.m. press
briefing Coleman nor anyone else has been identified as either a suspect or
a person of interest in the slayings of Sheri Coleman, 31, and her sons
Gavin, 9, and Garett, 11.
Connor said police probably would not call anyone a suspect "until right up
to the time of someone being charged. We are not at that time yet."
"He came with his attorney and he supplied us with a set of fingerprints,"
which Connor said was needed "just to compare them with other evidence we
may have gathered."
Connor said the Major Case Squad's window of investigating the crime has
been extended, though he did not say how long.
Connor said police are still seeking any information the public might have
about the Coleman family.
"We are in the process of trying to reconstruct three lives, any information
that would help is welcome," he said.
Police still have not commented on the method used in killing the Colemans,
who were found May 5 at their home on Robert Drive in the Columbia Lakes
begin 666 doc4a0895d3457f9435580657.prt&ot=A&oi=134&s=1280x800&c=32&j=1.3&v=Y&k=Y&bw=1149&bh=522&ct=lan&hp=N&[AQE]
K1TE&.#EA`@`"`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````"``(```("A%$`.P``
- Prev by Date: Wife & 2 children found Strangled to death in Home
- Next by Date: False attribution of suggestibility to explain recovered memory of childhood sexual abuse following extended amnesia
- Previous by thread: Wife & 2 children found Strangled to death in Home
- Next by thread: Re: Wife & 2 children found Strangled to death in Home