Re: The "death band" on Caylee's hair .. more flakey evidence

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:659f78df-f173-4e13-8da8-7bd3c9d6b26e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 18, 9:46 pm, Ron <BigELil...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:41 pm, "td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in > messagenews:899acfba-809d-4bb8-9a6b-8e5b049c5e9e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Mar 18, 5:59 pm, "td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > "Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> > messagenews:1af82e7f-4c99-4a90-abab-459c6dd9ae97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > On Mar 18, 5:08 pm, Ron <bigelil...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Who has rotting junk food in their backyard?

> > Apparently Johns buries his rotting junk food, since he thinks that's
> > what the cadaver dogs hit on in the backyard. Just a presumption
> > based on his comments.

> > -------------------------------

> > Apparently there must also be some cannibalism involved. After all,
> > cadaver
> > dogs only hit on rotting *humans*. Which junk food place feeds us > > 'human'
> > meat anyway? gotta be taco bell. ;-)

> Yes, you and I both know that (about what cadaver dogs are trained to
> 'hit' on). Johns however seems to think that rotting pizza smells
> like a dead body (so that, by deduction, rules out Taco Bell since
> they don't generally have "pizza"). Pizza Hut or Dominos (or Papa
> Johns????)

> Gotta be Dominos. Dh says 'they've really gone down hill', he won't eat > 'em
> anymore. ;]

You can buy frozen pizza these days that's better than some fresh
pizza. DiGiorno is very good.

I like to make my own pizza <smile>. Hubby prefers my home made too.

Well I can make my own too! <whisper> As soon as Papa Murphy boxes it up. <g>