Re: The "death band" on Caylee's hair .. more flakey evidence

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:899acfba-809d-4bb8-9a6b-8e5b049c5e9e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 18, 5:59 pm, "td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:1af82e7f-4c99-4a90-abab-459c6dd9ae97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 18, 5:08 pm, Ron <bigelil...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mar 18, 6:58 pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> > Yeah, because we all *know* that rotting junk food smells like a
> > decomposing body. <eye roll>

> Who has rotting junk food in their backyard?

Apparently Johns buries his rotting junk food, since he thinks that's
what the cadaver dogs hit on in the backyard. Just a presumption
based on his comments.

-------------------------------

Apparently there must also be some cannibalism involved. After all, cadaver
dogs only hit on rotting *humans*. Which junk food place feeds us 'human'
meat anyway? gotta be taco bell. ;-)

Yes, you and I both know that (about what cadaver dogs are trained to
'hit' on). Johns however seems to think that rotting pizza smells
like a dead body (so that, by deduction, rules out Taco Bell since
they don't generally have "pizza"). Pizza Hut or Dominos (or Papa
Johns????)

Must be Dominos, white spots are the pre implanted maggots.

I know, I'm a sicko!