Re: OT / Bristol Palin, Fiance Split
- From: "Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 21:19:14 GMT
"E/C Annie" <blake_swann1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:65ce95ed-5068-4477-ae6a-3f10ed668652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 20, 8:50 pm, "Chocolic" <chatter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bart Bailey" <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> posted on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:45:54 -0700 (PDT), Charlie wrote: Begin
>>>I always enjoy when she becomes
>> Expressing enjoyment at someone else's displeasure,
>> or schadenfreude as the Germans call it,
>> suggests an unhealthy imbalance in the person
>> trying to externalize their own conflicts.
> lol, I've asked charlie before, to cite an example of this 'unhingement'
> of which he speaks. So far he's neglected to do so.
> Now charlie boy becomes unhinged quite often, name calling, ranting,
You post shit like this for attention and you don't seem to care if it's
Yea I know. But she was starving, so I just had to.
- Prev by Date: Fritzl suspected in 4 unsolved murders
- Next by Date: Re: Osmond True Crime?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT / Bristol Palin, Fiance Split
- Next by thread: Re: OT / Bristol Palin, Fiance Split