Re: The "death band" on Caylee's hair .. more flakey evidence

On Mar 18, 3:31 pm, johns <johns...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brings up the issue of taking dogs to the landfill and would they be too
busy hitting on all the other carrion to be effective?

In one episode I read about in Florida - Georgia, the
swamps drove the cadaver dogs nuts. They hit on
every bone and dead thing around ... and there were
100s. Only thing a cadaver dogs does well is actually
find a dead body if one is actually there. They will
find it quickly. But if there is no dead body, then
they still want their treats and praise, so they go
nuts.

johns

Are we talking about cadaver dogs?... or cops in general?
.