Re: Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview
- From: Alison MacIntyre <chattan_silvermanx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 16, 10:25 pm, "td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Jaruka" <1goofychick@ohno!.com> wrote in message
"Michael T." <anonym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, Picazio
said people from all over Putnam county have called her and her staff
with concerns about the safety and home life inside Haleigh's home while
Haleigh was there and for her little brother now.
Haleigh lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. It was from
his home that she disappeared February 9th.
Sometimes I wonder if it is possible that Ronald Cummings knows his
daughter is in all likelihood deceased and does *not* want this crime
For any of the following reasons:
1) He knows it was a revenge abduction by some really bad characters who
he had victimized by stealing money or drugs from - or who recently
learned that he might be an informant.
2) If they apprehend a "man dressed in black", it would reflect badly on
the care (or lack thereof) in his household and he could possibly lose
3) He and/or Misty are responsible for her demise. If Misty and/or Ronald
would admit that Misty was away for part of the evening it might take
some of the focus of LE on her.
The reason I say this is because I don't recall him ever saying anything
that could be construed has helping with the investigation. Or at least
only a bare minimum of useful information.
Wouldn't it be helpful if he didn't insist on all of the following:
!) "I always check that the door is locked before I leave for work." Why
not qualify it to include the possibility at least that it may have been
left unlocked? Is he so fearful of losing junior that he cannot bring
himself to admit mistakes may have been made?
2) "Crystal is fabricating the story that junior told her that a man
dressed in black took sissy." Why not concede that it is possible that
junior saw the abductor?
3) "I have no idea where that cinder block came from." There is a stack
of them near his trailer.
4) "I have no enemies." Who is he protecting?
5) His non-responsive somewhat defiant answers when interviewed by NG,
Greta and Meredith.
Why does he never give an expanded answer that might help locate Misty?
Even the much reviled Casey Anthony gave some expanded answers - albeit
My thoughts are that it's probably just ignorance. I don't think either
one of them is very educated so this may be their only way of
communicating. Kind of made me shudder when NG asked about his history of
dating teen age girls. I wonder just how young they were. Not sure why
that bothers me, just does. I feel most sorry for his mother. Her emotions
are the only ones that seem genuine to me.
I agree with you there. If he's known her for 7 months, as he said, then
she was around 16 when they started. A 25 yr. old man with two children has
no business screwing around with a 16 yr. old IMO. And the law in Florida
says the same exact thing.
And the way he almost proudly stated that the kids mother was NEVER his
wife. So why did he have two children with her then?
Probably for the same reason Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn had kids.
Maybe it's time for Florida to catch up with the rest of the country.
A man with two young children should be seeking out relationships with women
his own age, not teenagers.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT / Dogs (hero dog a must see vid)
- Next by Date: Re: Josef Fritzl shows no regret for years of abuse
- Previous by thread: Re: Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview
- Next by thread: Re: Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview