Re: Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview

"td" <tinydancer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:cxtvl.16409$i9.4660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alison MacIntyre" <chattan_silvermanx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:32e05aea-7797-4a07-8a90-6bd0676cdfbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 16, 1:00 am, "erober...@xxxxxxxxxxx" <erober...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:50 pm, "Michael T." <anonym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "td" <tinydan...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, > > Picazio
> > said people from all over Putnam county have called her and her staff > > with
> > concerns about the safety and home life inside Haleigh's home while
> > Haleigh was there and for her little brother now.

> > Haleigh lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. It was > > from
> > his home that she disappeared February 9th.

> Sometimes I wonder if it is possible that Ronald Cummings knows his > daughter
> is in all likelihood deceased and does *not* want this crime solved?

> For any of the following reasons:
> 1) He knows it was a revenge abduction by some really bad characters > who he
> had victimized by stealing money or drugs from - or who recently > learned
> that he might be an informant.

This might happen in the big city,but here..eh,not so much.In the
history of Putnam County there has never been a kidnapping in
retaliation.Of.Anything.Ronald Cummings isn't,or wasn't worth the
effort.> 2) If they apprehend a "man dressed in black", it would reflect badly on the
> care (or lack thereof) in his household and he could possibly lose > junior
> also.

I was with you until this.Polly Klass was taken from her bedroom
too,and her father wasn't deemed an unfit parent because of it.

> 3) He and/or Misty are responsible for her demise. If Misty and/or > Ronald
> would admit that Misty was away for part of the evening it might take > some
> of the focus of LE on her.

I truly don't think that they had anything to do with Halieghs
disapearance directly.

> The reason I say this is because I don't recall him ever saying > anything
> that could be construed has helping with the investigation. Or at least > only
> a bare minimum of useful information.

That is because he was at work at the time and can't offer anymore
that what he was told.

> Wouldn't it be helpful if he didn't insist on all of the following:
> !) "I always check that the door is locked before I leave for work." > Why not
> qualify it to include the possibility at least that it may have been > left
> unlocked? Is he so fearful of losing junior that he cannot bring > himself to
> admit mistakes may have been made?

I have wondered about that many times.My hubby leaves work before me
and he never fails to make sure the doors are locked.I too have a
feeling that Ronald may have not been as spot on in that regard as he
claims to be.

> 2) "Crystal is fabricating the story that junior told her that a man > dressed
> in black took sissy." Why not concede that it is possible that junior > saw
> the abductor?

I agree with you there too.

> 3) "I have no idea where that cinder block came from." There is a stack > of
> them near his trailer.

He was told that there was a "brick" holding the door open by a
reporter.He said he didn't know where a "brick" came from.There is a
big difference between a brick and a block,so I will give him that
one.

> 4) "I have no enemies." Who is he protecting?

How does saying that you have no enemies coincide to protecting
someone? Ronald Cummings is the kind of dude that wouldn't protect
anyone if he had something to gain.And in this case he has his
daughter to gain.I think 4) falls flat.

> 5) His non-responsive somewhat defiant answers when interviewed by NG, > Greta
> and Meredith.

He deserved every bit of what he got concerning his marriage to
Misty.How can either one of them even think about themselves when only
a month ago his daughter went missing is a mystery to me.

Because he's thinking that his living arrangements with Misty are what
motivated the kidnapper.

Oh give me a break. We're not talking San Francisco here. We're talking rural south. Like anybody is going to even care if he lives in a double-wide with a seventeen year old.

At least she isn't his cousin,

Ok you got me!! I don't know if you meant it to be so but you made me laugh..........guffaw even! LOL Thanks, I needed that. :)

AFAWK.

td

  • Re: Haleighs Mothers Attorney Gives First Local Interview
    ... After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, ... He and/or Misty are responsible for her demise. ... Is he so fearful of losing junior that he cannot bring ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Haleighs Mothers Attorney Gives First Local Interview
    ... After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, ... He and/or Misty are responsible for her demise. ... Is he so fearful of losing junior that he cannot bring himself to ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Haleighs Mothers Attorney Gives First Local Interview
    ... After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, ... Haleigh lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. ... He and/or Misty are responsible for her demise. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Haleighs Mothers Attorney Gives First Local Interview
    ... Haleigh lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. ... Sometimes I wonder if it is possible that Ronald Cummings knows his daughter is in all likelihood deceased and does *not* want this crime solved? ... If they apprehend a "man dressed in black", it would reflect badly on the care in his household and he could possibly lose junior also. ... If Misty and/or Ronald would admit that Misty was away for part of the evening it might take some of the focus of LE on her. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Haleigh Cummings / Girlfriend says she loves the children
    ... PALATKA - Misty Croslin has been the girlfriend of Haleigh Cummings' father, ... Ronald Cummings, for five months, lives in his house and has been the ...
    (alt.true-crime)