Re: Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview

<erobernal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:50 pm, "Michael T." <anonym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"I don't have a clue as to where that cinder block
came from." But, there is a stack of them near his trailer.

He was told that there was a "brick" holding
the door open by a reporter.He said he didn't
know where a "brick" came from.There is a
big difference between a brick and a block,
so I will give him that one.

What I was referring to was a February 11th interview with Nancy Grace.

GRACE: Mr. Cummings, you said the door was propped open. Describe to me what
you saw when you got home.

CUMMINGS: I came in the house and immediately checked all the bedrooms, the
bathroom, everywhere, just to be sure, and walked to the back door, it was
wide open. As I walked out the back door, the screen door was propped open
with a cinderblock.

GRACE: Do you know where the cinderblock came from that was propping the
door open?

CUMMINGS: Don't have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t
know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So
it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the
previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe.

Transcript at:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

  • Re: FL--Haleigh: Sheriff says all sex offenders "cleared"
    ... The perp grabbed a cinder block from the stack near the trailer to prop open ... exit without stopping to open the door. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: A little help please?
    ... There are keys I can stand on to play 5 different notes. ... My 1st clue was... ... My third clue opens a door to a 3rd room that holds a key. ... The second blocked room says... ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: FL--Haleigh: Sheriff says all sex offenders "cleared"
    ... The perp grabbed a cinder block from the stack near the trailer to prop open ... exit without stopping to open the door. ... As to Misty, if she was attempting to fake a break-in by placing the cinder ... part of a conspiracy to take the child.) ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: FL--Haleigh: Sheriff says all sex offenders "cleared"
    ... The perp grabbed a cinder block from the stack near the trailer to prop ... a quick exit without stopping to open the door. ... As to Misty, if she was attempting to fake a break-in by placing the ... (as part of a conspiracy to take the child.) ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: How To Repair Crumbling Cinder Block?
    ... This crumbling cinder block is right next to the side door of a ... Some of the door frame can be seen inside the hole but there ... is also some of the cinder block left on the door side of the hole. ...
    (alt.home.repair)