Re: Some "experts" alright
- From: johns <johns321@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:25:15 -0800 (PST)
You mean like taking a vacation from her job....like that? Oh wait she
doesn't have a job.
See. Here's exactly what I'm talking about ..
an individual who can't see that "motherhood"
is a full-time job. Or that a laundry bag might
hold baby diapers .. or that a Pooh blanket
might be a good place for a napping child
on the beach. I mean, how stupid does it
really get out there ? Oh, sorry. I really meant
"in here". I'm sure there's intelligent life "out
- Prev by Date: 3 charged in La. swap of 2 kids for pet bird, cash
- Next by Date: Hardees offers "upped" reward
- Previous by thread: Re: Some "experts" alright
- Next by thread: Re: Some "experts" alright