Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl

On Feb 11, 9:26 pm, "Michael T." <anonym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Chocolic" <chatter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of
Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl..

I was distracted while watching Jane Velez-Mitchell's "Issues" show on HLN.
So I am not certain of this. But I thought I heard reports of possible
ongoing friction between the father and the gf. Anyone else have more on
this? (It's too early to get a transcript of the show.)

They both passed polygraphs.

  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... I was distracted while watching Jane Velez-Mitchell's "Issues" show on ... HLN. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County ... I was distracted while watching Jane Velez-Mitchell's "Issues" show on ... HLN. ... They both passed polygraphs. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... Haleigh, who lives with her dad and his girlfriend, was put to bed late Monday night around 10 PM, but her dad did not find her this morning when he arrived home from his 3rd shift job. ... Putnam County Sheriffs Investigator John Merchant says a decision was made early on in this missing case to deploy a massive amount of manpower to scour the area as much as possible to find the little girl. ... Officials say there are no signs the child was forcefully removed from her bedroom, but arriving police did find a slightly opened door at the home. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... Also, during the Caylee memorial, there was an Amber Alert scrolling ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Search for missing Florida girl ... An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... Putnam County Sheriffs Investigator John Merchant says a decision was made early on in this missing case to deploy a massive amount of manpower to scour the area as much as possible to find the little girl. ...
    (alt.true-crime)