Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl

"Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of
Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl.

I was distracted while watching Jane Velez-Mitchell's "Issues" show on HLN.
So I am not certain of this. But I thought I heard reports of possible
ongoing friction between the father and the gf. Anyone else have more on
this? (It's too early to get a transcript of the show.)

During the 911 call the gf said the 5-year old was wearing pajamas. But
later it was reported she was wearing a pink top and underwear. Suspicious?
Or an innocent mistake - or poor reporting?

Also during the 911 call the gf said (paraphrasing), "There was a brick by
the back door. It wasn't there when I went to bed." Was she overselling a
break-in theory - or was she honestly trying to be helpful?

  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... But I thought I heard reports of possible ongoing friction between the father and the gf. ... During the 911 call the gf said the 5-year old was wearing pajamas. ... Also during the 911 call the gf said, "There was a brick by the back door. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... But I thought I heard reports of possible ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • SUMMARY: Discrepancies between "df" and "du" outputs
    ... > Am I missing something here or is there a reason why df reports 6.4Gb ... how do I get those missing 5Gb back in df? ... This electronic message contains information from BT ... If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Body of boy found in western Illinois suburbs
    ... > Detectives scan missing persons reports ... > will be looking over missing persons reports not only from in the ... > Chicagoland area but nationwide, because the body was found not too far ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: CFL Facts
    ... the site in question claims that a number of closing tags ... are missing when they are clearly there in the page source. ... I find that it reports errors in poor ways, ... I have passed the info on to my web site designer ...
    (sci.engr.lighting)