Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl

"Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An intensive search in on Tuesday evening in the northwestern section of
Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl.

I was distracted while watching Jane Velez-Mitchell's "Issues" show on HLN.
So I am not certain of this. But I thought I heard reports of possible
ongoing friction between the father and the gf. Anyone else have more on
this? (It's too early to get a transcript of the show.)

During the 911 call the gf said the 5-year old was wearing pajamas. But
later it was reported she was wearing a pink top and underwear. Suspicious?
Or an innocent mistake - or poor reporting?

Also during the 911 call the gf said (paraphrasing), "There was a brick by
the back door. It wasn't there when I went to bed." Was she overselling a
break-in theory - or was she honestly trying to be helpful?

  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... But I thought I heard reports of possible ongoing friction between the father and the gf. ... During the 911 call the gf said the 5-year old was wearing pajamas. ... Also during the 911 call the gf said, "There was a brick by the back door. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Search for missing Florida 5 yo girl
    ... Florida as authorities look for a missing 5-year old Putnam County girl. ... But I thought I heard reports of possible ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • SUMMARY: Discrepancies between "df" and "du" outputs
    ... > Am I missing something here or is there a reason why df reports 6.4Gb ... how do I get those missing 5Gb back in df? ... This electronic message contains information from BT ... If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Body of boy found in western Illinois suburbs
    ... > Detectives scan missing persons reports ... > will be looking over missing persons reports not only from in the ... > Chicagoland area but nationwide, because the body was found not too far ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: missing 700 MB of RAM
    ... missing RAM? ... It reports 7677M of usable mem. ... there are missing 151M of usable RAM?! ... Please enable the IOMMU option in the BIOS setup ...
    (Linux-Kernel)