Re: Pregnant Tourist Kidnapped, Found With Throat Slashed - Man Charged Whose Mother Once Slit Throats of Two Children
- From: Marianna <nomiddleinitial99@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:22:08 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 8, 11:34 pm, "Chocolic" <chatter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico: A Puerto Rican man whose mother once slit the throats(snip)
of two children was charged Thursday with killing a pregnant U.S. tourist in
the same way after stuffing her in the trunk of his car.
Eliezer Marquez Navedo also faces two counts of rape and one count of
kidnapping after police said he ambushed the woman while she jogged in the
eastern coastal town of Fajardo.
"He opened the trunk, he waited for her to pass by and he forced her into
the trunk," said Antonio Lopez, Fajardo's police investigations chief.
Marquez has seven children, two with the woman he was living with, and five
with a woman he is married to, police officer Arsenio Rodriguez said.
"He told me he felt bad because he didn't know (Kuszak) was pregnant," he
said. "He was crying and telling me he was sorry because he has a daughter
and knew he had made a big mistake."
What a pathetic thing to say. It would have been more okay to abduct
and murder her if she wasn't pregnant? How would he feel if someone
kidnapped and murdered the daughter he professes such tenderness for?
Would it be kind of okay to do that if she wasn't pregnant?
- Prev by Date: Re: First Day of Testimony Has Emotional End for Amanda Knox
- Next by Date: Re: Animal hoarding .. obsessive compulsive disorder
- Previous by thread: Re: Pregnant Tourist Kidnapped, Found With Throat Slashed - Man Charged Whose Mother Once Slit Throats of Two Children
- Next by thread: Re: Pregnant Tourist Kidnapped, Found With Throat Slashed - Man Charged Whose Mother Once Slit Throats of Two Children