Re: OT / Brazilian model who lost hands and feet dies

Hi guys,

Of all the horrible crap you have been thru in your life, you still have
a sense of humor. That's probably what helped you to survive. The last
two paragraphs of your post made me laugh out loud!

I hate to chime in just to say ITA all the time, but I do - the things
you've endured, and you still have an amazing outlook (and sense of
humor). When I get in the mood for a pity party for *me* I remind myself
to get over it and think more a survivor (like you)** :-)

**Note: not much coffee yet, that's the best sentence I could structure
under the circumstances.

My day off. I slept in and I've had half a cup of coffee so far. Also no
excedrin yet. So if I'm incomprehensible, that's my story and I'm stickin'
to it.

You know, when someone posts something nasty to me, what I always do is
delete it and move on. I never respond. And when someone posts something
nice to me, like these posts, I kinda wanna do the same thing, because I
just don't have any clue how to respond. But it's rude to ig compliments
(my Mom told me so). So thanks, Chocolic n Poe. :/ (that would be a real
smile, but I haven't taken my full caffeine dose yet).

And Bart, that joke was great. Gave me a nice set of giggles.

Davi

  • Re: Thanks to all. I finished my first marathon
    ... > David, Thrope is one of our classic trolls but he/she has a subtle, dry ... After while we kind of laugh at some of the stuff. ... > the rest of poor humor. ... I'm surprised you claim to find amusement in MAT posts. ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: For anyone whos interested, the new K450 PVC Rocket Engine Manual is now available on my site.
    ... world that everyone should probably trashcan both of your posts (which ... guarantee that newbies will not identify with or appreciate the humor. ... of an underground antenna in parallel to the radiating antenna to ... specimen of a real live Wouff Hong which came to light out here. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: WOT: McCain Political Ads
    ... And you have the nerve to say I have no sense of humor? ... I don't know what Google Groups are - sorry, unlike you, I wasn't born ... We had a flood of over 50,000 forged posts in a couple ... Think of it as armchair 'snipe hunting'. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • KeithT is Trolling me.
    ... >> Maybe Keith, Thomp's son, could spend less time criticizing humor (a ... >> topic he is less than apt at) and teach a college course on "Dead ... > your "humor". ... Here are the comments you make on my posts. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: "No-Pantsu" Marika???
    ... I'm a bit disappointed that it appears that I can't put humor in my posts here ... used in conjunction with their high school science programs in Japan. ... movies - but girls my age attracted my primary attention, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)