Re: Roy Kronk Suspect In Caylee Case
- From: "Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 03:54:39 GMT
"johns" <johns321@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7f303ac2-d2f4-4307-87d3-e90758e3f0f8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
doesn't explain death smell & forensic evidence found in the trunk.
Poopy diapers and a hair towel explains the trunk. Add
some garden potting soil and fertilizer, and you have
even more evidence. Maybe a little spilled gas from a
gas can, and you got it all as far as a Gas Chromatograph
or a mass spectrometer is concerned. You've got rotting
protein .. bad smell ... chloroform .. DNA .. all of it.
Poopy diapers don't smell like death. Moldy towels don't smell like death. A rotting body has a smell of it's own that nothing can compare to. Rotting cooked food (the stupid pizza theory) or any of the other stuff they have come up with doesn't smell like a dead body.
Nor does anybody EVER get enough road-kill on their car to cause the trunk to smell like a dead body. What about the "decomposing" hair they found in the trunk. Johns, you have to give it up. You can't logically explain any of the solid evidence linking Tracy to Caylee's death.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mother of someone's daughter's boyfriend arrested
- Next by Date: Re: Mother of someone's daughter's boyfriend arrested
- Previous by thread: Re: Roy Kronk Suspect In Caylee Case
- Next by thread: Re: Roy Kronk Suspect In Caylee Case