compassion in the world for the anthony family?

i may be an inept "googler" ..... but when i searched for casey caley
anthony jokes ; the first 3 pages are serious news reports or posts.
i (morbidly) wanted a "sick" joke - but it appears the case is
simply a sick joke itself.

  • Re: Mark Devon want to kill paedos but blair put them in schools
    ... >> A sick joke, way above your head. ... Anyway, good evening Mr. Sidekick. ... >> your sense of self esteem tonight? ... > The sickest joke on this NG is you, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Mark Devon want to kill paedos but blair put them in schools
    ... > A sick joke, way above your head. ... > your sense of self esteem tonight? ... The sickest joke on this NG is you, ... I'm beginning to think you're another one of slimey Sheldons sad little ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: compassion in the world for the anthony family?
    ... the first 3 pages are serious news reports or posts. ... simply a sick joke itself. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: MY TOP 10
    ... > You can take this seriously or treat it as a joke its your choice..! ... > If this isn't some sort of sick joke, ... She already ran the USCF into the ground. ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: Worlds funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"
    ... It is OT for this newsgroup, but that is not a choice I make per se. ... I wouldn't even think of adding you, but some days I spend more time getting rid of junk than I do replying to posts. ... Purposes of the research included discovering the joke that had the ... soldier psychologically tested. ...