Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
- From: rwalker <rwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:08:52 -0500
Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 ? updated: 1:45 pm EST December 12, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that duct tape was
still stuck to a yet-unidentified young child's mouth when crews found
the remains less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.
The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a
crime scene, but a private investigator did show up later Friday
morning. Investigators were there overnight collecting bags of
evidence (watch raw video).
- Prev by Date: Re: Caylee Anthony Question
- Next by Date: Re: FL - Skeletal Child Remains Found Near Anthony Home
- Previous by thread: Corpse's hair color matches Caylee's
- Next by thread: Re: Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains