Re: Attempted Murder Of Russian Attorney On French Soil
- From: David H Singanas <davidholiman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 02:22:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 22, 4:01 pm, m...@xxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:16 am, "William Black" <william.bl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"D. Spencer Hines" <pant...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:l93Kk.233$ok4.214@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This sounds like another murder attempt by Vladimir Putin -- the
unreconstructed KGB man.
So, you know of some unsuccessful murder attempts by him?
Of course, there is no proof the Russians were involved and certainly
no proof of Putin being involved in any way.
We really do not know how it works at the top in regard to
assassinations. I don't believe Putin commands these hits.
It is more likely someone tells him that so and so has been
assaulted or liquidated and then he doesn't order an independent
investigation or inquiry, something which requires a supreme court
of lifetime appointees who are for the constitution and who are
Yeltsin chose Putin to run Russia, and I would think Putin
lives his last days under the Yeltsin mandate of "Take care of
Yeltsin did not direct him to "take care of democracy in Russia."
Cheers, David H
- Prev by Date: Re: Murder charges in girlfriend's fall in S.F.
- Next by Date: Re: MT Woman seeks her father's unpaid claim from 1882
- Previous by thread: Re: Attempted Murder Of Russian Attorney On French Soil
- Next by thread: So Casey Made Her Own Chloroform?