Re: Pittsburgh Police: McCain Worker Robbed, Attacked
- From: ParallelCooler@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 23, 4:59 pm, Bart Bailey <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
posted on Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:13:43 -0700 (PDT), m...@xxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 23, 5:40 pm, ParallelCoo...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Oh. My. God.
There's a picture here, Poe:http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_594853...
Notice anything odd?
I could get the story, but no pic that I could see.
I'm familiar with that area. I am surprised that a person could be
hit and kicked there at that time of night without someone
intervening, much less carve their face with a knife. Maybe things
are changing there or something.
What's changing there and nationwide too
is that the poll numbers for McCain are inspiring desperation.-
Scary. Michelle Malkin agrees with us (I don't see anyone believing
this story, as of right now)....even though she says "most others
are by libs". I guess she must.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pittsburgh Police "skeptical" of McCain supporter's report
- Next by Date: Re: Pittsburgh Police "skeptical" of McCain supporter's report
- Previous by thread: Re: Pittsburgh Police: McCain Worker Robbed, Attacked
- Next by thread: Re: Pittsburgh Police: McCain Worker Robbed, Attacked