Re: Baby Boomers...
- From: Alison MacIntyre <chattan_silvermanx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:35:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 14, 12:05 am, johns <johns...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May explain what's REALLY happening on Wallstreet.
Naah! Ours is a tough culture. If you want to really see
the Boomers, stand on any highway, and watch the Harleys
go by ... all the white beards ... a beautiful bike ... maybe
even a dream about Peggy Sue with all that hair streaming
out behind us. Can't afford to quit working, and besides,
we're not the type to just sit and do nothing. You ain't
getting rid of us that easy.
That's not the story I'm reading in the obituaries in my area. They're
killing us off around here with cancer. We're dropping like flies. In
fact... 2007 was a stellar year for the morgue business.
- Prev by Date: The Last Lynching
- Next by Date: Re: Update Re: Prime suspect: the crocodile hauled in by police over missing man
- Previous by thread: Re: Baby Boomers...
- Next by thread: Re: Baby Boomers...