Re: [OT] Politics, as if there isn't enough already

"Bart Bailey" <me2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Here's the scenario;
Now that the veep debate is in the books Biden will claim health reasons
to bail and be replaced by Hillary ensuring a win with the disenchanted
Clinton supporters, then with only a week or so left before the
election, in a Robert Kennedy redux, some unknown crackpot manages to
evade security and gets off a clean shot at Obama, this bumps HIllary to
the top of the ticket where she will then select Tina Fey as her running
mate.
Can you say landslide!

Clinton/Fey - 08

Ohdeargawd. !!!

I've already voted. What happens to my ballot, I want to know?
jc

.