Re: Per MSNBC, Palin's daughter is 5 months pregnant NOW

On Sep 2, 11:33 pm, "tiny dancer" <tinydancer...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Chocolic" <chatter...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"tiny dancer" <tinydancer...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

What? Did McCain drop Palin and add Clinton now? I missed that. Now
*that* is bombshell news!

Whaaaaat!! I knew you didn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Sheesh! <<

Hey, I thought it was pretty funny. A shame you wasted your
cleverness on someone who just doesn't get it. Sailed right on over
her head, apparently.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT Jillian Barberi on Bobby Fischer
    ... Hey, you can tell me. ... That's not funny. ... manipulated Wuzzy into? ... I'm actually still waiting for Wuz to respond with his first bona fide ...
  • Re: Post 1000 Message to Newsgroups Promoting my site and earn $100.00
    ... > Hey, TGP! ... > voluptuous woman you've EVAR SEEN on the super sekret site some time ... there isn't anything funny about ADP. ...
  • Re: "If you believe in peace,
    ... on their Regalia, huh? ... Hey, what's funny about shining a flashlight in someone's eyes anyway? ...
  • Re: Bernard Manning has died
    ... A shame it was brief, but it was a brilliant 40 minutes. ... I very much doubt Bernard Manning told jokes about black people getting ... council houses - I think you're confusing him with someone who wasn't funny, ...