Re: UPDATE Pregnant soldier's death a homicide
- From: "tiny dancer" <tinydancer357@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:34:21 -0400
Police: Pregnant soldier's death a homicide
Posted: Today at 9:23 a.m.
Updated: 47 minutes ago
Fayetteville, N.C. - Police said Monday they are treating the death of a
pregnant Fort Bragg soldier as a homicide, and they are working with Army
investigators to solve the case.
The Army began investigating the case over the weekend, and Spc. Megan Lynn
Touma's body was sent to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in
Washington, D.C., for a second autopsy.
article continues at link:
- Prev by Date: Re: Uncle of Missing Vermont 12 yr Old Girl, Arrested
- Next by Date: Re: Two Toddlers Die in Hot Car
- Previous by thread: Re: UPDATE: Pregnant, Dead Fort Bragg Soldier Found in Motel Room/ Megan Touma
- Next by thread: Re: Seattle Times: Woman gets 1-year sentence in drunkest-driver case