Re: Mug Shot of the Day: Father's Day Edition

"Yeah Right" <yeah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On , , Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:59:32 -0700, Re: Mug Shot of the Day:
Father's Day Edition, "Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Yeah Right" <yeah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On , , Sun, 15 Jun 2008 06:41:48 GMT, Re: Mug Shot of the Day:
Father's Day Edition, "Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Corrected subject line
"Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Arrested for (what else?) domestic violence:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0613082mugs17.html

His T-shirt says "Awesome Dad" for cripes sake.

He needs a good smack around the ears and made to stop staring
down his nose like that.
Of course it could be brain damage that makes him adopt that
inane posture in which case I withdraw my comments.

Can you people with brain damage recognize each other?

I don't know, how do you recognise other woman bashers?

That's easy - the secret handshake.

How do other women recognize you? What with all the ambiguity and confusion
on your part...

.