police officer and his disregard for the personal lives of others.

This started many years ago and references:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/70250e440f9dc210

Old 05-20-2008, 04:29 PM #*271*
suzannec4444

Hi
I was kind of curious about that also.

suzanne

Old 05-20-2008, 04:38 PM #*272*
NEWYORKEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by *suzannec4444*
Hi
I was kind of curious about that also.

suzanne

Well I hate to see this. It is disheartening to lend an offer of
assistance to someone and then be ignored. Now Suzanne, why do you want
to know that? Your answer is important to me.

Disappointing this is, very disappointing.

If someone will give me a valid reason, I will answer.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:43 PM #*273*
suzannec4444

Hi
I never ignored you with anything.I even aswered your private
messages.I'm am sorry you feel that way.Because she mentioned you.You
seemed ok to me.You offered assistance to read into tim rues words.I
asked you to please tell the police.I do not think the police thought he
was real stable.So I do think you should tell this to the police.I did
email the police again about tim rue to check into him.I have no idea
what he is doing about it.This is deffinantly something the police
should handle.

suzanne

Old 05-20-2008, 04:58 PM #*274*
NEWYORKEX

I did not take it that way. I felt an insinuation of some conspiracy. I
never involved myself into that and then I see my name in this fray. I
have done far more than you will ever know, out of curiosity alone, in
your matter/case. I believe you and I talked in private and never once
did I say to anyone what we talked about. I also believe that I never
said anything to you that was anything other than positive advice, I
think you might even had taken some of it.

Now I see an argument between people and there is a question by two of
you if the one being argued with knows me. Why?

No, I do not know friend. I know of friend of course, as you do, in the
very same way to be more exact. No more no less.

I got onto this board for the reason I told you. I do not like this
portion of any board, the drama, the guessing, the professing of knowing
something simply because someone said it in an email. That is not
knowing, no more than I know who you are, or Mystery Lover for that
matter. You do not know each other as you profess to know. You know
someone talks to you with funny names. You have no clue as to who you
talk to or who you know.

I sincerely hope this goes no farther as I do not want any more
involvement in drama and fiction.

I stayed on here as I like some of the old sitcoms but am disappointed
Gunsmoke and others are not on here.

I do not want to be involved in this fight of chickens. It is clear to
me that true experience is not wanted on here, not just this thread but
others. I do not want to be involved in something that does nothing but
generate soap opera scripts. If real help is needed, then yes, but
nothing other than that.

And yes I was ignored, I had information and asked if you would be on
here as I wanted to talk to you. That was 10 days ago and there has been
nothing until now, to ask your mutual combatant if they knew me. You
should have figured out by my first talks with you what I do. I do not
play games.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:59 PM #*275*
biggestfan

Default *I'm Confused*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *crystaldawn*
How do we know you're not some attention seeker that knows nothing about
Tammy aside from what you're read online or saw on UM? If you knew Tammy
was around and you truly cared about her you would have long ago let her
family members know and end their torment. You have no business throwing
out these cryptic references to her possibly being alive and in hiding
without proof that you can show to Suzanne or the authorities. To put a
family member through this when you have no proof is horrible and sad.

I joined to post something about something that was posted here and then
it disappeared.

I guess I just have to say all of this is confusing. Some things are
repeated over and over again.

Is this girl missing or not? I thought the one named friend said she
knew the missing sister how is that seeking attention?

I'd like to see this family reunited but sometimes people want a new
life. Stating that is not malicious. Sad but true.

Having lived through hellacious foster care and an adoptive family I
know I wanted to start a new life and leave that behind. Those babies
had to be taken for a reason. I wouldn't have wanted to live in their
place. Tammy could have had a very bad life, like mine, to leave behind.
I pray that wherever she is she is happy and content. As for me, I try
to forget where I came from and focus on the now my babies, husband, and
home.
If, however, I was in Suzanne's position I would want to know everything
about who my sister was. I would not turn my back on Debra's friend.

My two cents I know, but hope it heals your hearts. This thread has
become confusing and heated. But the heat is not coming with offers of
resolution only anger. Anger will not heal. God's peace be with you all.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:08 PM #*276*
NEWYORKEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by *biggestfan*
[...]

Yes she is missing. And there needed to be a concerted effort to resolve
vs all this stuff that has confused you. In all fairness to the missing
and the one's looking.

And, drama will not find, in the same vein as your "anger will not heal".

Old 05-20-2008, 05:28 PM #*277*
friend

Default *childish*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *porchlight*
Hear! Hear!

This is something I would expect from my 16 year old. Not a adult. No my
name is not Betty my name is Cindy and I went to school with Tammy and
use to live near her. I tried to give you help. I was around when she
disappeared you know but instead you insult me. None of you know what
kind of life tammy lead. Do you. Well I did that is why I tried to get
you to look at other options but you woun't. I guess I will get banned
off this sight because you do not want to know the truth. I guess before
too long there will not be hardly anyone else around that will beable to
tell you anything about Tammy. So good luck Suzanne and Tammy if you see
this I still live where I use to just reverse the address and call me.

You Friend forever, loved ya like a sister,

Old 05-20-2008, 05:32 PM #*278*
suzannec4444

hi
You did not act your age coming on to this board your self.I'm sorry
NewyorkX I did not mean to ignore you.you did not come back on the board
and I wasn't here for a few days.I thought you would have said something
or private messaged me.you were not rude at all in the private
messaging.You have seemed ok to me so far.I did listen to friend.I asked
if you were betty because I did not know who you were.I never insulted
you and I do not appreciate you saying I did.You were rude and accusing
to me.I do not know if she really knew tammy or for how long.she never
said who she was.I never ignored any one.I listened to everything she
and people had to say.I am not going to be rude if I don't agree with
what someone said.I have looked into what ever someone said for many
years now.Sometimes it's best not to say anything at all and most of
this she said should have been handled privately and not on the
board.Because it did sound accusing.She came on in an accusing way other
people didn't like here.I think it was just the way she said it.I know
alot about what was happening when tammy came up missing.Please be
careful of the way you say things.Lets please not say anything rude on
tammy's thread any more ok?

suzanne
/ Last edited by suzannec4444 : 05-20-2008 at 06:57 PM. /

Old 05-20-2008, 05:36 PM #*279*
crystaldawn

What I don't understand about "friend" if she is truly a former friend
of Tammy's is why she keeps browbeating Suzanne asking her a bunch of
questions about who she is, doubting her identity and trying to make her
prove it to her when she doesn't owe you anything. *How is that helping
find Tammy?* If you were truly a friend of Tammy's your only reason in
posting would be to tell people what you know and that you have some
reason to believe may be true and not trying to harass her sister.

Do you have any proof that Tammy actually called these people after her
disappearance? What proof do you have that Tammy changed her name and
moved on? I find it hard to believe that if these phone calls were
verified that they wouldn't have at least mentioned them on UM or
anywhere else that mentions Tammy disappearance as it would be an
important part of her case.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:53 PM #*280*
friend

Default *proff*
[...]

Like I said all information was turned over to police. When I try to
tell you what I know or may have info on you tell me not to discuss it
on the board to pm it. I have sent messages with no reply. Tammy had
light brown eyes that sometimes looked gold like, when Tammy went to
Atlanta ga for a year she had 3 filling placed in her mouth, Tammy went
to the denist on Merritt Island beside the theather. Tammy was always
looking in the mirrow at herself, Now how would I know this stuff if I
did not know Tammy. Tammy called David Lersser when Debra and Donald
were seperated. Debra thought he was joking about it but he swears it is
true. All of this is not on the web.Tim Rue has a post on the net that
he seen Tammy after she disappeared and wrote her a note. On web she has
Hazel eyes, blonda hair perfect teeth, no dental records etc. I was
tring to give the girl info. I needed to know whom I was really talking
to because I could make up a screen name and say I am the queen of england.
*
Old 05-20-2008, 05:57 PM #*281*
supersally1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by *friend*
[...]

What the ...?
What are you talking about?
__________________
On January 10, 2008, Maila Nurmi, better known as the legendary 1950?s
Los Angeles B-movie horror hostess ?Vampira?, passed away in her sleep
at the age of 86. Said to be the inspiration for the Morticia Addams
character in ?The Addams Family?, Vampira was the original ?glamour
ghoul? and the iconic star of Ed Wood?s ?Plan 9 from Outer Space?.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:14 PM #*282*
crystaldawn

Lets get this thread back on track. This thread is for discussing Tammy
Leppert's disappearance and possible theories as to what has happened to
her. Lets stick to that and lay off the personal questions and
accusations or I may have to edit or remove posts.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:15 PM #*283*
suzannec4444

hi
You sent messages to me?I have recieved no messages from you.they are
working because I am recieving messages.In all her pictures and from
what family members and friends say.Tammy's eyes were hazel.Her mother
was the one that said she had hazel eyes.Her eye color seemed to
change.I know about people saying tammy called debbies ex husband.but
this has never been mentioned before.Thankyou for telling me things.I do
want to know.Others peoples stories are not the same as yours.If she
went to Georgia to get fillings in her teeth.Then she probably went to
Dr mills.My husband and I called him in 7-9-1996(I still have the phone
bill)He told us tammy teeth were perfect and she had no fillings.Who and
where did she go to to get fillings in her teeth.May I please ask what
teeth she had the fillings in.How old was she when you knew her.Were
these fillings on baby teeth?did the dentist in merritt island(Later in
life?)do any dental work on her?The FDLE had the cocoa Beach police
department in 1997 look to see if she may have went to other
dentist.Apparantly they did not find anything.The dentist also told this
to the CBPD that she had no fillings.There has been mixups with her
dental over the years.No one knows what her teeth were like.I don't
think it is in the police report tammy called her ex husband either.The
police know who I am.I just had to get all my paper work again and send
it to the police again.

suzanne
/ Last edited by suzannec4444 : 05-22-2008 at 06:37 PM. /

Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 PM #*284*
biggestfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *suzannec4444*
hi
You sent messages to me?I have recieved no messages from you.they are
working because I am recieving messages.In all her pictures and from
what family members and friends say.Tammy's eyes were hazel.Her mother
was the one that said she had hazel eyes.Her eye color seemed to
change.I know about people saying tammy called debbies ex husband.but
this has never been mentioned before.Thankyou for telling me things.I do
want to know.Others peoples stories are not the same as yours.If she
went to Georgia to get fillings in her teeth.Then she probably went to
peter mills.My husband and I called him in 7-9-1996(I still have the
phone bill)He told us tammy teeth were perfect and she had no
fillings.Who and where did she go to to get fillings in her teeth.May I
please ask what teeth she had the fillings in.How old was she when you
knew her.Were these fillings on baby teeth?did the dentist in merritt
island(Later in life?)do any dental work on her?The FDLE had the cocoa
Beach police department in 1997 look to see if she may have went to
other dentist.Apparantly they did not find anything.The dentist also
told this to the CBPD that she had no fillings.There has been mixups
with her dental over the years.No one knows what her teeth were like.I
don't think it is in the police report tammy called her ex husband
either.The police know who I am.I just had to get all my paper work
again and send it to the police again.

suzanne

I am sorry, I do realize the idea is to locate Tammy. I really do. I
don't intend to be offensive and if I am, I don't mean it. But I am
confused about many things here. I know some about the case as I read
them but rarely post. But I feel compelled to post. Things are being
said that seem no one answers or notices. They seem to be very important.

I read this thread and then googled some things and frankly someone
either does not know what they are talking about or there is intentional
misleading. There are so many things that I have seen I will stick to
just one, the last post and then trybto go away and not bother you again.

Suzanne, I see where you say Tammy's eyes were hazel. I just read on
other boards that Tammy had hazel/blue eyes. I never heard of this before.

I read here about dentals and some of this is unimaginable. It is said
that Tammys teeth , on another board, went from cavities to perfect. Now
I see all the ruckus about dental here and the questions from Suzanne
asking if Tammys baby teeth were filled, which ones were filled. Some of
that is just , well, off the wall.

I read friend's posts and decided that they were a kook. But now I see
what she wrote must have had something to it. Suzanne says she is
resubmitting her paperwork to the police again. What paperwork? About
being a relative?

If this is the case then what is being said has everything to do with
finding Tammy. If the police are questioning the bloodline that is a
serious problem. What about the doe's who have been compared to see if
they were Tammy?

If there is no blood line that is horrible.

I am not questioning Suzanne at all because I do not know and could not
know. But this is serious.

Suzanne I pray for you girl and hope all turns out the right way. You
have put forth such great effort and spent so much time on finding Tammy
it is tragic for this to happen. I pray that this is just a mixup on the
bloodwork and not on the adoption line I keep reading about.

And I do not know anyone else on here either. Seems there is some kind
of activity in knowing who is who, why? This is a board for posting,
reading, getting answers. That kind of thing discourages new members. I
hope I am not intruding. I hope there is more than one side allowed
here. And I do not have one, I just know Tammy is supposed to be missing
and someone needs to be putting things together as a team to find her or
what happened to her.

That information needs to be as exact as can be. Not just somebody said.
Go by the police report. They generally get it right and it is better
than all the guessing and changing of facts.

I questioned whether she was missing or not when I started reading and
what I see are a bunch of people arguing about baby teeth and where are
the fillings.

Somebody needs to take charge here and get it straight. Be as fair to
all people including Suzanne , as can be.

If I offended please know I meant not to but I only know there are
questions, at first I thought friend was off base but after seeing paper
work being resubmitted, well what is this all about. I hope you see my
point about how serious this is.

One last thing, I see one side saying "where is your proof" and then
telling that side " you do not have a right to ask for any proof". Wow.
I am an outsider with no opinion, you know what this looks like?

Old 05-20-2008, 08:33 PM #*285*
suzannec4444

Hi
There is a new cop on tammy's case.apparantly he could not find my
adoption papers we had sent him in 1997.we have sent them again through
the agency.The police do know who I am.There was just some confusion at
first.The adoption agency didn't have a mix up.I can understand one
child.But not twins.Through the years there has been a mix up with the
police on tammy's dental.It did go from perfect teeth to fillings over
the years.I have this in writting from different LE and medical
examiners.no xrays on tammy.I was wanting to know what she said her
teeth were like.I was not arguing with her.If tammy had gotten fillings
in Georgia on baby teeth it would not be in her permanent teeth now.Her
eyes look different in different pictures you see of her.One picture of
her looks like her eyes are hazel,blue brown,others look hazel or a
darker not lighter brown.Tammy's mother said tammy had hazel eyes.People
do not know all the facts in tammy's case.Every one seems to have a
different story from her discription and to what happened to her.It is
all very confusing.

suzanne

Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM #*286*
crystaldawn

Biggestfan, first of all welcome to the board. I don't think people
should take our message board too seriously. It is merely a place to
talk about UM cases and both sides are welcome to discuss the case and
theorize what may have happened to Tammy. There are always going to be
topics on a message board like this with people on either sides where
occasionally things get heated but I try to step in if I feel its
getting out of hand. You must realize that since we have a relative of
the missing person who posts we try to be considerate of her feelings
and we all admire all the work she has done to try and find Tammy so we
don't like thinking that people are picking on her so thats why some
things were said. Hopefully thats all behind us now and we can focus on
discussing the case.

Old 05-20-2008, 08:51 PM #*287*
biggestfan

[...]

Wow, this is very confusing. You need a manager ! Someone to put this
whole thing together in a package. People are going to lose interest or
feel like they are being fooled. Now at the risk of either sounding very
dumb or ignorant I have to ask. You say "Tammy's mother", so you two
share the same father?

That is all I will ask , the moderator is right this is getting off
track. There are so many questions about things it is hard not to ask
and hard not to make it sound like someone is being accused of something.

Not a question but a comment. Since there is DNA in CODIS what in the
world would there be a need for pieces of paper? Something that is
apparently confused. DNA would clear the whole Iraqi mess up!

Suzanne, if you are not talking directly to the police yourself, you
really need to, stop relying on other people to ask for you, it is not
fair to you. I say thi because I saw you ask someone and that is fine,
but you need to hear it for yourself. Please find one person to help you
put together a new information package. Call it an update, all verified
information , new detectives, new numbers all that.

I know how some of this works, there is and was skullduggery in my life,
I know how things get confused especially over the years when people use
their own idea as to what was said.

There seems to be some great people on here, I kind of like crystaldawn,
she tells it like it is. Get someone like her to help you package it up.

Ok , I will leave, I will read back but try to stay out, sounds too much
like picking.

Be faithful and trusting, be strong yet malleable in your thoughts. I
wish you luck on finding the answers you need.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:12 PM #*288*
suzannec4444

hi
No,we both have the same mother.She is my birth mother.We apparantly
have different fathers.I am directly talking to detective cooper with
the CBPD.He is new on tammy's case.He does seem to be pretty good and
caring.I have with my husband always worked with all the police and the
FDLE on tammy's case.I only tell people to go to the police to report
the leads they have.I would just like to please be informed on what is
going on in her case.

This is my board I put tammy on to help find her.I tried to make it as
clear as possible.Everything is really confusing in her case.I have been
looking into finding tammy for almost 13 years now.I just asked to
please leave everything on the board and please just link back to it ok?

http://icaremissingpersonscoldcases.yuku.com/forums/69

suzanne
/ Last edited by suzannec4444 : 05-21-2008 at 09:12 AM. /

Old 05-21-2008, 10:54 AM #*289*
biggestfan

Default *Your Site*
I tried the link late last nite and it did not work said maintenance on
the yuku server, or something. I got up early and read the 13 pages of
posts for Tammy.

I changed this post b/c I do not want to be misinterpretted.
/ Last edited by biggestfan : 05-21-2008 at 11:11 AM. /

Old 05-27-2008, 07:55 AM #*290*
cancer065

Quote:
Originally Posted by *suzannec4444*
hi 05/20/08 8:12 p.m.
[...]
Last edited by suzannec4444 : 05-21-2008 at 08:12 AM.

suzanne

i hav watched from the sideline. interesting stuff but why would you go
back on most of what you say and edit your words 2 and even more days
after you spake them to others'? this is one but i gone through all and
most are edited lik this one. not jumpin you, but wan to know why.the
words hav already been told.the other speakersdid not edit.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:11 AM #*291*
suzannec4444

Hi
It's not all of them.Just a few of them.A few for badly mispelled and it
made me look stupid.LOL.I'm sorry.

suzanne

Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM #*292*
porchlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by *cancer065*
i hav watched from the sideline. interesting stuff but why would you go
back on most of what you say and edit your words 2 and even more days
after you spake them to others'? this is one but i gone through all and
most are edited lik this one. not jumpin you, but wan to know why.the
words hav already been told.the other speakersdid not edit.

Perhaps she edited for clarity. Not a bad idea, actually. Your post
could use a little editing also. Like this, perhaps...

*I* hav*e* watched from the sideline*s*. *I*nteresting stuff*,* but why
would you go back on most of what you say and edit your words 2 and even
more days after you spake them to others? This is one but *I* *have
*gone through all *of your posts* and most are edited lik*e* this one.
*N*ot jumpin*g* you, but wan*t* to know why. *T*he words hav*e* already
been told. *T*he other speakers did not edit.

My question is this...why do you care? Why does it matter to you who
edits or when? I also believe lots of people edit their own posts. One
does it for clarity, posterity, accuracy and spelling/typing errors. God
gave me a pretty big eraser...you?

Old 05-27-2008, 05:09 PM #*293*
cancer065

Because unlike you, some people care about truth. You came on as what I
think you are, so I looked. Here is just one post from 2004 edited in
2008 adding the officers name working the case. Cooper was not around in
2004.
Clarity as you call it means to make things more clear, things are more
clear when they are left alone and the truth remains the same in 2008 as
it was in 2008.

This addition of Cooper in a way makes things more clear. But not for
someone doing research and looking for who was perhaps the investigator
then. Cooper was not. It makes it more clear for someone who does not
have a care for the facts as they were. It suggests that someone has
gone back and maybe even just unintentionally changed the 4 year old
post , with no intent or even an idea that it changes many things.

I went to your site. I see now that you too have changed the past. There
is no Tammy Leppert information post , that you posted, advising the
readers to contact Suzanne Leppert with information. You removed this
after it came out that there is no Suzanne Leppert. You will yell
mistake!! and that is fine, I am sure it was. But I do not think that
you can honestly say that the original post with "Suzanne Leppert" is
not misleading. Because it is. It being misleading then another altered
post may well be misleading also.

Now the below post is not all that important but you opened the door so
I post the first one I saw. Makes a person wonder what else has been
changed in favor or or in disfavor of.

You see , the truth does matter. Whether it is small or big, it matters.
Getting your first age spot on your skin is not so bad but for
consideration of what that means and leads to.

Now, knowing your fire extinguishing techniques I am sure you will be
back with some water on this topic but this is a burden on the people on
this site. You have made the point not trying to be made. Suzanne
cleared it up when she said what she said in response to my question,
now you have muddied it up.

And yes I took a good deal of time correcting my grammar in this
response. I hope it suits you. Was not easy for me either. My e does not
work and the space bar is hanging.

To you with the imagination and motherly instinct I see where you will
go. But it can't be denied that all things do not mean the same thing to
all people. Me? Well it is important to know as I said that truth 2004
and 2008 are the same. Looking back on historical information it is nice
to know that people have not chosen to change the archives so we will
get as exact a picture as there can be.

I know you will say this post is not important but the others I have
are. But that is your opinion, mine is that distorted facts no matter
their significance at the time are important. No one can predict the future.

Suzanne spoke for herself and it was good enough, you do not have to
play bodyguard. It was done and gone. Now you stir things up as ...

Now you have to worry about me going to all sites and seeing what has
been changed when the issue was dead upon Suzanne's explanation. There
is no sense in that and you are not protecting that woman as you think
you are.

suzannec4444 Re: Tammy Lynn Leppert #1

06/20/04 23:34:10
Administrator

------------------------------------------------------------------------------They
never looked into finding tammy.They thought she ran away.If tammy was
seen hitchhiking it brings.But even he was not a real strong
suspect.John brennen crutchly up higher as a suspect.She may have gotten
killed by who ever picked her up.I asked them to remove christopher
wilder or at least say he was never considered a strong suspect in
tammy's disappearance and the police does not think so either.So I am
saying now.If she ran away where is she?NO ONE has heard from her in 20
years.no one.with this newest lead I need to somehow look into this
person. I am finding it very hard to believe she would run away and
never talk to anyone again.In my heart I do not feel she is ok out
there.I feel she is an unidentified Jane Doe out there somewhere or in
some anthropologist office somewhere and that is not fair to her.she
does not deserve that.I just want to find her and put her name on her
grave and not be a unidentified Jane Doe out there somewhere and to let
her rest in peace with God and have some kind of closure.Please let me
do that for her.Please call me or the Cocoa Beach police
department.Detective cooper
Thankyou
Suzanne

Last Edited By: suzannec4444 05/20/08 17:20:00. Edited 2 times.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:46 PM #*294*
suzannec4444

hi
First of all I would like to say I have had enough of all the
accusations.Please do not let them happen any more.Again,I will say I
have never said my name was suzanne Leppert.I never put this on my board
or any where.I have never told untill now anyone my last name.This was a
mistake on the charlie project.she was very sweet and changed it.I was
not aware of it untill someone said something to me.everything I put out
says to contact suzannec4444@xxxxxxxxxxxx untill now I have never given
my name
out.Everything I put out never said to contact suzanne leppert.My name
is not suzanne leppert and never has been.I am talking to and working
with detective cooper with the CBPD.I tried to change it here and on my
board on most post to contact him.There was another police officers name
written in that place.I told him I would change and put his name instead
of detective Taylor or swartz down to contact him.so they contact the
correct person.All your accusations have been wrong and I really do not
appreciate them.Again all this should not be on a board some where.why
are you trying to accuse me of anything.that is very hurtful and wrong.I
asked the moderator and I will say here to please not accuse any one of
anything any more.This is not helping to find tammy.

suzanne
/ Last edited by suzannec4444 : 05-27-2008 at 06:02 PM. /

Old 05-27-2008, 06:08 PM #*295*
cancer065

says to contact suzannec4444@xxxxxxxxxx Up untill now I have never given
my name
out.Everything I put out never said to contact suzanne leppert.My name
is not suzanne leppert and never has been.I am talking to and working
with detective cooper with the CBPD.I tried to change it here and on my
board on most post to contact him.There was another police officers name
written in that place.I told him I would change and put his name instead
of detective Taylor or swartz down to contact him.so they contact the
correct person.All your accusations have been wrong and I really do not
appreciate them.Again all this should not be on a board some where.why
are you trying to accuse me of anything.that is very hrtful and wrong.I
asked the moderator and I will say here to please not accuse any one of
anything any more.This is not helping to find tammy.

suzanne

I think you are right Suzanne, there should be no accusations. I
understand your not appreciating them. If you read the posts Suzanne
they are not accusations, but I guess it is hard to see that they are
not. This matter [b]was over , you answered the question and it was
acceptable. Just try, try real hard to see from other's vantage point.
There are many people looking for Tammy, serious effort is being put
forth. Different people have different ways of looking at things, thats
all, things are being looked at and ALL things must be looked at to
clearly see. And you nor I will see things alike. We are different.
Remember these written words do not show voice, expression and there is
no room to fully explain the reasons , all reasons as to why things are
done the way they are.

Apology is given for what must have hurt. It will not happen again by
me. Apologies to the moderator as well.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:12 PM #*296*
suzannec4444

Hi
thankyou.I just tried to put the correct police officer down to
contact.I asked the Doe network to do this too.No matter where it is
posted under what year they will still contact the wrong person if it is
not corrected.I tried to do it at the beggining of my board because it's
long and people might not read it all.

suzanne

Old 05-27-2008, 08:46 PM #*297*
Old School TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by *suzannec4444*
hi
First of all I would like to say I have had enough of all the
accusations.Please do not let them happen any more. My name is not
suzanne leppert and never has been.

It sounds like this Thread might get locked with extreme prejudice.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:57 AM #*298*
panini

Quote:
Originally Posted by *friend*
I know that Tammy called her older sister 3 mon before she disappeared
and asked if she could move in with her but not to let her mom know. She
also called her sister 2 weeks after she disappeared and talked to her
sisters husband. Tammys older sister says that she was not preg. when
she disappeared and she was under allot of stress. She believes that she
has been hiding.

Friend

So you have talked to Tammy's older sister?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:27 AM #*299*
friend

Default *debbie*
I have always been in touch with debra.

Friend

Old 05-29-2008, 11:26 AM #*300*
panini

I have been watching this case for years and I have to say that I am
surprised with all the interest in this case from others. It has always
been Suzanne advocating for Tammy, since Linda's passing. Up until this
year, it seemed that no other family cared to find Tammy, not even the
friends.

Why all the interest now? Publicly?

  • TLL - into the archives 3 of 13
    ... Suzanne, you are always in our prayers. ... Please keep Tammy in your prayers to find her.Thankyou that was sweet to ... Why not just confide in your family and go to the police. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • TLL - into the archives 8 of 13
    ... Have you given any more thought in looking into Tim ... Sorry My inlaws are here.Please call the police and tell them about him ok? ... sorry.Thankyou very much for helping.The fever I have for finding Tammy ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • TLL - into the archives 9 of 13
    ... police officer and his disregard for the personal lives of others. ... This started many years ago and references: ... for tammy and I will continue to look for her untill I know she is ok.If ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • TLL - into the archives 5 of 13
    ... police officer and his disregard for the personal lives of others. ... So I guess Tammy hasn't been found yet? ... Friend ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • TLL - into the archives 6 of 13
    ... A missing person case, the police caught between a rock ... Default *Missing Tim Rue Text -Tammy* ...
    (alt.true-crime)