Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree

tiny dancer wrote:
http://wral.com/news/local/story/3057890/

Photo of the dead child and audio of the original 911 call at link.

I didn't realize his biological mother died of cancer a couple years ago (I haven't followed this one much). I'd think the father would be very sensitive to his son's behavior issues as he becomes a teen after losing his mom fairly recently. I am not singling out the father because he is a man, but because he is the biological father, shares the lost loved one, and should have been a source of support and compassion for the boy. And I *do* know how difficult teens can be, they can bring any sane person to wit's end, but still...

The step mom looks like a drunk to me. Wonder what the alcohol consumption was in that house.

Notice in the 911 call they both tried to gloss over when asked what the boy was doing before he stopped breathing.

  • Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree
    ... I am not singling out the father because he is ... The step mom looks like a drunk to me. ... I read about the bio mom's cancer on local message boards. ... Dad looked horrible in his first court appearance, ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree
    ... I didn't realize his biological mother died of cancer a couple years ago. ... I'd think the father would be very sensitive to his son's behavior issues as he becomes a teen after losing his mom fairly recently. ... I am not singling out the father because he is a man, but because he is the biological father, shares the lost loved one, and should have been a source of support and compassion for the boy. ... Someone else posted that dad and step mom hooked up online, and had been living in Florida until about three months ago. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree
    ... I'd think the father would be very ... The step mom looks like a drunk to me. ... I read about the bio mom's cancer on local message boards. ... Dad looked horrible in his first court appearance, ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree
    ... I am not singling out the father because he is ... And I *do* know how difficult teens can be, ... The step mom looks like a drunk to me. ... So, was he tied *facing* the tree, so that one of them could whip ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: 1st photo of daughter from Kim Clijsters
    ... the Kimster is going to make one great mom! ... hear she lost her father to cancer. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)