Re: UPDATE: Boy Dead after being Tied to Tree

tiny dancer wrote:
http://wral.com/news/local/story/3057890/

Photo of the dead child and audio of the original 911 call at link.

I didn't realize his biological mother died of cancer a couple years ago (I haven't followed this one much). I'd think the father would be very sensitive to his son's behavior issues as he becomes a teen after losing his mom fairly recently. I am not singling out the father because he is a man, but because he is the biological father, shares the lost loved one, and should have been a source of support and compassion for the boy. And I *do* know how difficult teens can be, they can bring any sane person to wit's end, but still...

The step mom looks like a drunk to me. Wonder what the alcohol consumption was in that house.

Notice in the 911 call they both tried to gloss over when asked what the boy was doing before he stopped breathing.
.