Re: OT for Bo: Dog saves boy from drowning
- From: "Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:35:22 -0700
"comadrejo" <comadrejoagua@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <m9KdnR_epdWopMXVnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A 5-year-old boy who was mauled by a Labrador-cross dog in Alice Springs
yesterday remains in a stable condition in hospital.
Not to make too much fun or downplayed a innocent 5 year old getting
put into the hospital by a dog..
If I was a Lab living in Alice Springs, I would maul children too. I
have been to Alice Springs, imagine Phoenix with no A/C.
So, everybody is either old, or black?
It was probably a Dingo/Lab Mix, or that is my guess....
Oh sure, always blaming the dingos. People lose a kid at the mall, they're
saying dingos took it. Hasn't tiny taught you that attacks aren't breed
From which I conclude they're all equally bad, but YMMV.
A great political slogan:
"Vote for me, I would maul children too."
"Think of the tasty, edible children!"
- Prev by Date: Re: OT for Bo: Dog saves boy from drowning
- Next by Date: Re: To those who've never been molested - does it ever creep you out?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT for Bo: Dog saves boy from drowning
- Next by thread: Re: Why do police criminal interviews/confessions always have such shitty audio?