Re: OT for Bo: Dog saves boy from drowning

"comadrejo" <comadrejoagua@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <m9KdnR_epdWopMXVnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Bo Raxo" <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/01/24/2145702.htm

A 5-year-old boy who was mauled by a Labrador-cross dog in Alice Springs
yesterday remains in a stable condition in hospital.

Not to make too much fun or downplayed a innocent 5 year old getting
put into the hospital by a dog..

If I was a Lab living in Alice Springs, I would maul children too. I
have been to Alice Springs, imagine Phoenix with no A/C.

So, everybody is either old, or black?

It was probably a Dingo/Lab Mix, or that is my guess....

Oh sure, always blaming the dingos. People lose a kid at the mall, they're
saying dingos took it. Hasn't tiny taught you that attacks aren't breed
specific?

From which I conclude they're all equally bad, but YMMV.

A great political slogan:

"Vote for me, I would maul children too."

"Think of the tasty, edible children!"

.