Re: UPDATE: Funerals Held for Oklahoma Girls Slain on Rural Road

"Poe" <haunted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
tiny dancer wrote:
"Poe" <haunted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bart Bailey wrote:
In Message-ID:<t3y4k.7293$bh5.1864@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted on
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:25:15 -0400, tiny dancer wrote: Begin
Police said the crime scene's isolation made it seem more likely that
locals killed the girls,
I've lived in many cities and always explored the 'lost' rural roads in
my free time, so I wouldn't rule out someone from OKC just because it's
remote.
I was thinking the same thing. I'd suck as this kind of criminal,
because I always track my routes on such trips with my GPS, and then
later load onto my PC!

Btw, there is a sketch out for a person LE wants to talk to... longish
haired generic looking guy.

No picture at this link: :(

Check http://www.foxnews.com/

It is there for the time being.

He does have an American Indian appearance. Facial bone structure,
features.

.