IL Forensic pathologist who examined Kathleen Savio's body appears before grand jury
- From: indigoace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Indigo Ace)
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:30:59 GMT
From the Chicago Tribune--
Forensic pathologist who examined Kathleen Savio's body appears before
Panel investigating death of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife, disappearance
of Stacy Peterson
Tribune staff report
11:32 PM CDT, March 27, 2008
A Will County special grand jury convened to investigate the death of
Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, and the disappearance of
his fourth wife, Stacy, heard Thursday from a doctor who autopsied
Savio, a source said.
Dr. Larry W. Blum is the forensic pathologist who performed the Nov.
13 autopsy. In his report, he determined that "compelling evidence
exists to support the conclusions that the cause of death . . . was
drowning and further, that the manner of death was homicide."
Savio, 40, was found dead in a dry bathtub in her Bolingbrook home
March 1, 2004. Her death was initially ruled accidental.
Investigators re-examined her case after Stacy Peterson disappeared
Oct. 28. State police have named Drew Peterson, 54, a suspect in her
disappearance. He has not been charged with a crime.
Copyright © 2008, Chicago Tribune
Anne, indigoace at goodsol period com
- Prev by Date: Re: 48 Hours -- The Right to Kill
- Next by Date: Dad killed because he took away net access
- Previous by thread: Boyfriend of Kansas Woman Stuck to Toilet Accused of Exposing Himself to Teen
- Next by thread: Dad killed because he took away net access