Re: Melanie Mcguire is innocent
- From: Peter Dworkin <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:03:55 -0400
tiny dancer wrote:
"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:pan.2008.03.22.18.59.31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:15:28 -0700, comadrejo wrote:
In article <r0bFj.33060$by3.14489@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"tiny dancer" <tinydancer357@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"comadrejo" <comadrejo-t@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <pan.2008.03.22.14.30.57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Charlie
Wilkes <charlie_wilkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:18:49 -0700, Bo Raxo wrote:
As for Scott Peterson, I think they would have tried him anyway, body or no body. Others have been tried and convicted with no body. Me, I'd still haul the body to florida and let the alligators and crocs 'have at it'. I doubt they'd leave much edible behind. ;)
The problem is in the transportation. More handling gives the Locard Principle of Exchange more chances to work its devilment upon your plan.
Anyone who has ever heard what Santayana said is condemned to hear it repeated.
Good Luck to anyone trying to learn Aramaic.
- Prev by Date: Re: Man dies from fall hiking at Stone Mountain
- Next by Date: Re: Body may be missing mom
- Previous by thread: Re: Melanie Mcguire is innocent
- Next by thread: Re: Melanie Mcguire is innocent