Re: Forensic Experts at Manson Site: Dig
- From: Wild Monkshood <Wild_Monkshood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:25:51 -0400
Kris Baker wrote:
"Wild Monkshood" <Wild_Monkshood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:b9d4a$47dc68c2$62102242$7297@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Indigo Ace wrote:
From the Chicago Tribune--Thanks for the interesting article. Just thinking about the murders again starts my imagination flowing. I used to lie awake at night thinking about what one Manson Family member said about what they called, IIRC, "Creepy Crawly" where they would break into houses at night and then leave without waking anyone. Dress rehearsals.
Forensic Experts at Manson Site: Dig
By JULIANA BARBASSA | Associated Press Writer
1:37 PM CDT, March 15, 2008
DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif.
Bone-white stretches of salt, leached up from the lifeless soil, lay
like a shroud over the high desert where a paranoid Charles Manson
holed up after an orgy of murder nearly four decades ago.
How about Manson Trivia Saturday Night! Ready?
What's the significance of the song "My Little Red Book". (by
I don't have a clue. One thing that used to bug me. The Eyeglasses found by the steamer trunk on the porch at the Tate Murder. Clue-wise, they were a dead end. I'd love to know how they came to be there...
What does this song have to do with it
- Prev by Date: Re: KS - more on toilet woman
- Next by Date: Re: Forensic Experts at Manson Site: Dig
- Previous by thread: Re: Forensic Experts at Manson Site: Dig
- Next by thread: Re: Forensic Experts at Manson Site: Dig